Mommy Makeover Surgery is a popular combined procedure in Turkey that addresses post-pregnancy body changes that cannot be resolved through exercise and diet alone. With many women struggling to find time for fitness routines while caring for their baby, a mommy makeover at Cayra Clinic in Turkey is a great solution. The experienced doctors at Cayra Clinic offer affordable prices and excellent results, making it a top choice for women seeking the best mommy makeover surgery.
The average cost of mommy makeover surgery in Turkey ranges between 2500 and 3500 Euros which is a cheap option compared to abroad. Also, the price varies depending on the combination of areas. Some women prefer having Breast Lift, BBL, Tummy Tuck at the same time but some women also want to add rhinoplasty surgery to the package.
What Is Mommy Makeover Surgery In Turkey?
A mommy makeover surgery in Turkey is a collection of cosmetic operations aimed to help a woman manage the usual consequences of motherhood and maturing on the face, breasts, and figure, and restore and maintain her pre-pregnancy image. This operation is a mix of cosmetic surgery operations done in one session: a breast lift, stomach tuck, and, if necessary, liposuction.
Women have a mommy makeover surgery in Turkey because even with a good diet and exercise, most of them become disheartened when their boobs and bodies do not regain their pre-pregnancy appearance; therefore, a surgical intervention is needed.
Before having mommy makeover surgery in Turkey, you should be completely healed from delivery, and if you are planning breast surgery, you should postpone it several months after you have completed breastfeeding to allow your breasts to return to their normal size and form. You’re not allowed to lift things heavier than 5-10 pounds for the first few weeks, so, you will need babysitting assistance throughout this period.
Who Is A Good Candidate For Mommy Makeover Surgery In Turkey?
Mommy makeover surgery in Turkey provides women with a second chance to have a brand-new body that they love. Nevertheless, not every woman is suitable for this surgery. Good candidates for mommy makeover surgery in Turkey include:
- Those who have not any kind of infection problems
- Women who have not cancer or cancer history in their medical papers
- The women who do not smoke or consume excessive alcohol
- The ones who desire correction in their buttocks, breasts, genitalia, abdomen, waist
- Women who suffer from, sagging breasts, obstinate abdominal fat, extra skin, and other post-pregnancy changes.
On the other hand, to decide on whether you are a good candidate for a mommy makeover surgery or not you should consult on a professional at Cayra Clinic in Turkey to get the best medical advice.
What Is Mommy Makeover Procedure In Turkey?
The term “mommy makeover” refers to a wide range of procedures that can be used to repair post-pregnancy changes. A mommy makeover surgery in Turkey is not a one-size-fits-all solution for every woman; it is always customized to your specific requirements. Before your mommy makeover surgery in Turkey, your surgeon at Cayra Clinic in Turkey will ask you to not eat or drink anything after midnight the day before your mommy makeover surgery in Turkey. Stop taking certain medications along with aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding as well as stop smoking for at least two to four weeks before surgery.
And in general, the procedure for a mommy makeover surgery in Turkey will follow the next steps :
- Mommy makeover surgery in Turkey is performed while the patient is under general anesthesia, your doctor will advise you on the best option for you.
- The steps will be the various procedures steps that could be a part of your customized mommy makeover surgery. For example, if a breast lift is part of your customized mommy makeover, your surgeon at Cayra Clinic in Turkey will begin with each required step to complete the procedure and move on to the next surgery, to achieve your own customized result.
- Mommy makeover procedure may last up to six hours, depending on whether you opt for breast augmentation, liposuction, or tummy tuck surgery.
What Can Be Combined With Mommy Makeover Surgery In Turkey?
Mommy makeovers surgery in Turkey might include a combination of body contouring treatments, such as breast augmentation with breast implants, stomach tuck surgery, and liposuction, depending on the patient’s specific cosmetic goals. The idea is to generate a younger, more vibrant appearance so that people may look and feel their best again. Nevertheless, that is not all. Surgeons can also combine this procedure with other surgeries such as brazilian butt lift, arm lift, and rhinoplasty with the purpose of giving you the best at one session.
Are There Any Complications For Mommy Makeover Surgery In Turkey?
Although mommy makeover surgery in Turkey is a risk-free one you may have still some issues after the surgery and in the recovery period. It depends on you general health conditions but there still is certain risks, complications, and side effects of the operation. Following the procedure of mommy makeover surgery at Cayra Clinic in Turkey, minor discomfort and swelling can be easily relieved with pain medication and compression garments. Most people are able to return to work after 2 to 4 weeks of treatment.
What Is Mommy Makeover Surgery In Turkey Recovery Timeline?
The length of time it takes to recover from mommy makeover surgery in Turkey is primarily determined by the type and number of procedures performed. Recovery time can take anywhere from 7 to 10 days due to the nature of a conventional mommy makeover, with long-term recovery at home lasting many weeks to months. You can now continue your regular workout routine, although at a lower intensity. The swelling should go away completely, and the incisions must be closed.
What Should I Expect After The Mommy Makeover Surgery In Turkey?
- You may probably walk a little hunched one-week post-op mommy makeover owing to soreness and swelling, which is entirely normal. Make plans to handle your normal household routine, including chores, dinner preparation, grocery shopping, infant care, and so on.
- During your second week of recovery following the mommy makeover treatment, you can work from home (if you are able) and go for short walks. Your doctor can also give you the go-ahead to drive if you are no longer using pain relievers.
- Allow yourself as much time as possible in the third week after surgery to heal properly, and don’t be afraid to ask for support from family and friends.
- Finally, keep in mind that this list of what’s included in a mommy makeover is only a guideline, and it may vary based on the surgical and healing process of each individual. So, if you’re wondering, what does a mommy makeover involve, keep in mind that it differs from one patient to another.
What Is Mommy Makeover Surgery In Turkey Aftercare?
After your mommy makeover surgery in Turkey, you should be able to resume normal activities, including exercise, in around 6 weeks or 2 months. By this point, the swelling should have started to go down, and you should be able to see the results of the procedure. However, in this process, you must take care of yourself in order to achieve the best results and complete the recovery time with the least amount of pain.
Here is the list of the elements you should follow;
- You can’t carry anything heavy or exercise for the first two weeks after your mommy makeover surgery in Turkey, so simply rest.
- To make yourself as comfortable as possible, take your prescribed medication on time.
- It would be preferable if you had some basic goods on hand to prevent making additional excursions to the store during your rehabilitation.
- Do not smoke or get away from the people smoking any kind of tobacco or weed.
- Get blood thinner pills if needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is mommy makeover surgery cheap in Turkey?
You may be curious about the reasons why cosmetic surgeries, including mommy makeover is affordable in Turkey under such appealing conditions. The low cost of living, taxes, foreign currency, and government subsidies all contribute to the cheap prices, and these allow turkish clinics to provide high-quality services at affordable costs. Also, Turkish clinics offer all-in-one packages at affordable prices, which include a range of services that would cost more if done separately.
Is it safe to have a mommy makeover surgery in Turkey?
Having mommy makeover surgery in Turkey is safe because there is a strict healthcare system in turkey. Surgeons are highly educated and very experienced in their fields. So you do not have to worry about the safety of having your mommy makeover surgery in Turkey.
What is Mommy makeover surgery cost in Turkey?
In Turkey, the average cost of a mommy makeover is 2500 Euros, with a minimum of 5000 Euros and a maximum of 16700 Euros. Varying cities, such as ankara, antalya, and izmir may have different prices.
Does health insurance cover mommy makeover surgery in Turkey?
A lot of people have mommy makeover surgery each year. Nonetheless, there is one question that everyone wants to know the answer to. Who is in charge of paying the bills? Is your insurance going to cover the fee? Because the answer is both yes and no, there is no conclusive solution to this question. In other words, it is determined by the type of health insurance you have. However, most medical insurance companies do not cover mommy makeover surgery because the surgery is regarded as a cosmetic technique.
How much weight do you lose when you have a mommy makeover surgery in Turkey?
It does not matter how big or tiny you are, a mommy makeover operation can only remove the equivalent of six to eight pounds of fat from your body. At Cayra Clinic in Turkey. Our doctors may remove less than this amount if necessity calls. You may drop a few pounds as a result of your mommy makeover surgery in Turkey, but weight loss should not be your major goal.
What’s included in a mommy makeover surgery in Turkey?
A mommy makeover surgery in Turkey typically includes an abdominoplasty, liposuction on the flanks, which are the sides of the body between the rib and hip, and some sort of cosmetic breast surgery. This is typically accomplished with a mastopexy, also known as breast lift, breast augmentation, or both.
Are mommy makeover surgery in Turkey worth it?
Since a mommy makeover surgery in Turkey is a tailored combination of plastic surgery treatments aimed to help you regain your pre-baby physique following the major changes caused by pregnancy, delivery, and breastfeeding, it gives you a second chance to live your own life. Thus, it definitely is worth.
How long does mommy makeover take in Turkey?
Mommy makeover surgery in Turkey generally takes 3-7 hours. The recovery time changes depending on the procedures that you choose. You must stay in turkey for at least seven days after the operation to conduct initial examinations and evaluate the results.
How long is mommy makeover surgery in Turkey recovery?
Generally speaking, patients can expect to take about 1 – 3 weeks off of work after mommy makeover surgery, depending on the extent of their procedure. For example, women who undergo breast augmentation and liposuction may be able to resume normal daily routines sooner than women whose mommy makeovers include a tummy tuck. In either case, patients can also expect to restrict their physical activities – including exercise and heavy lifting, for a minimum of 6 – 8 weeks.
How can I speed up mommy makeover surgery in Turkey recovery?
It is essential that patients allow their bodies plenty of time to heal and recover after a mommy makeover. While there is no safe or effective way to speed up this process, patients can ensure proper healing and a comfortable mommy makeover recovery with these helpful tips:
- Get plenty of rest
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet
- Stay hydrated
- Do not smoke
- Avoid alcohol
- Take light, brief walks to encourage circulation
- Refrain from heavy lifting, straining, and strenuous physical activity
- Take medications as prescribed
- Sleep as directed
- Attend all follow-up appointments
- Wear supportive/compressive garments as instructed
- Practice proper incision care
Why Should One Choose The Clinics In Turkey For Your Mommy Makeover Surgery?
- Turkey is a gorgeous country which is also close to various countries, including the ones in Europe, asia and the middle east. For the farther places, there are a lot of options of flights, so, it is easy to travel to Turkey within a couple of hours of flight.
- If you come to Turkey, you will not only find fully experienced doctors in mommy makeover, but also a lot of touristic places. That is, you’ll like your experience in Turkey both in both cultural and health related aspects.
- Moreover, healthcare professionals are welcoming, warm and kind towards their patients.
Cayra Clinic has its clinics located in Istanbul and Antalya which are the best cities in Turkey for your conveniences and to enable you have a memorable experience visiting Turkey for your surgery. Cayra Clinic in Turkey’s surgeries are clean, hygienic, and cheaper compared to other countries. Cayra Clinic in Turkey works with the best doctor who carry out each plastic surgery operation for you to have best result and experience in Turkey. Contact Cayra Clinic in Turkey now to have the best mommy makeover surgery in Turkey experience.
You can visit our blog page for more information about Strabismus Surgery