Lip Augmentation Surgery
Lip augmentation surgery offered by Cayra Clinic is a cosmetic procedure that uses injectable dermal fillers to enhance the appearance of your lips. If you are not satisfied with the appearance of your lips, lip fillers and lip augmentation in Istanbul are perfect for you to gain appealing, plumper lips.
It’s no secret that a woman’s lips get their shape to some extent from collagen, the main structural protein in human connective tissue. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body and the substance that essentially holds the body together. Unfortunately, collagen production decreases beginning at the age of 20, resulting in loss of volume and fullness in the lips, along with the development of fine lines and wrinkles that create a considerably older appearance, unfortunately older than you feel.
What Is Lip Augmentation Surgery In Turkey?
Lip augmentation, which is also known as lip enhancement, is a cosmetic surgery that improves the shape, size, and overall appearance of your lips. As more and more women are opting for anti-aging treatments, the demand for Lip augmentation surgery in Turkey has also increased a lot. Women, who want to look younger and glamorous, do not hesitate to spend money on such surgeries. There are some countries that offer excellent lip augmentation and turkey is one of them.
Various people from around the world come to turkey for this kind of surgery. Filler lip augmentation in turkey is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that injects the filler into the lips and the corners of the mouth in an attempt to enlarge the lips and give the patient an attractive smile. Filler lip augmentation takes about 30 minutes, and the lip filler effect lasts for at least six months, but it must be repeated to maintain the proper size of lips.
Lip augmentation is a type of cosmetic procedure that provides you fuller lips. These days, a dermal filler is most commonly used for lip augmentation. There are numerous types of dermal fillers that could be injected into the lips and around the mouth. The most common fillers contain substances that are similar to hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a natural compound found in the body which helps increase volume in the lips.
Is Lip Augmentation Surgery right For You?
To answer this question, you must first ask yourself why you want to modify your lips. You should not undergo this procedure unless you truly want to modify your appearance.
If you are considering lip augmentation to make someone else happy or to try to fit an ideal image, you may want to think twice. Also, it’s important to have realistic expectations about the outcome.
Enhanced lips may make your lips plumper and fuller, but you will still be you when you walk out of the doctor’s office. Our qualified doctor at Cayra Clinics in Turkey can discuss with you the pros and cons of your lip augmentation options and help you decide which technique or product is best for you.
Lip augmentation surgery in Turkey can be done in two ways:
- Lip injections/non-surgical lip augmentation: in this method, lip augmentation can be done using dermal filler injections and does not require any incisions or anesthesia. But, patients might choose to have the areas numbed with some topical anesthesia to prevent needle pain. Also, some dermal fillers may contain hyaluronic acid that binds with water, increasing the lip volume via natural hydration. Other ingredients might trigger the body to make more collagen, a structural component that restores firmness, elasticity, and volume, enhancing lip volume for several months. Dermal filler is injected with the help of a thin needle along the outline of the lips.
- Lip implants: it gives long-lasting results compared to dermal fillers but involves making two small incisions through which implants are inserted into the lips. This procedure is performed in around an hour and needs to numb the area. In some special cases, dermal fillers and implants can be combined for an effective treatment.
How Is Lip Augmentation Surgery In Turkey Performed?
Once you have scheduled your lip augmentation appointment with Cayra Clinic in Turkey, you need to prepare. If you smoke, you will be told to stop doing it before the surgery. If an individual has oral herpes, they might also be asked to take antiviral medicines. During surgery, a natural or synthetic biocompatible material is injected into the lips.
A single injection is enough to produce the desired results, which might be temporary. This depends on the material used. Proper positioning of the injected material is vital. Alloderm, a type of natural collagen sheet comprised of donated skin, is slightly inserted through small incisions inside the corners of your mouth. Once the alloderm implant is positioned, it finally becomes integrated with natural tissues.
Lip augmentation surgery in Turkey is based on different types of fillings. The fillers which contain hyaluronic acid-like substances are the safest and most common method today. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the human body, capable of blowing and giving volume to the lips. Filler lip augmentation can be carried out gradually in several sessions until the patient gets the desired results. It can melt easily, with side effects of low risks, such as swelling or allergies. It has also long-lasting, but non-permanent results
Candidates For Lip Augmentation Surgery In Turkey
The candidate for Lip augmentation surgery in Turkey must have a reasonable expectation about the results. Although the filler makes the lips fuller and attractive, it is necessary to avoid thinking about the ideal images followed by ads. Also, the candidate for Lip augmentation surgery in Turkey should be healthy, does not have any of the following diseases:
- Active infection, such as oral herpes disease.
- Lupus dermatitis.
- Blood clotting problems.
- Hiv infection.
- Infection with immunodeficiency diseases.
Also, you may be a good candidate for lip augmentation if:
- Your lips have become less full and thinner with age
- You have always had thin lips
- Fuller lips would add balance to your face
- You feel self-conscious about the appearance of your lips
Lip Augmentation Surgery Stages
After doing the necessary medical examinations and laboratory tests to prepare the patient for the procedure, the following stages are:
- Anesthesia stage: at the beginning, the patient is given a local anesthetic to avoid pain during the injection. Sometimes, the patient is injected with a special injection called nerve block injections, which can anesthetize the mouth completely.
- Identification of the affected areas: after performing anesthesia, the doctor begins to determine the affected areas which will be injected carefully.
- Injection stage: in this stage, the pre-identified areas in the lips are injected using very fine needles.
What Is The Cost Of Lip Augmentation Surgery In Turkey?
“Lips”, they become thinner, drooping and lose form due to reasons such as genetic factors, loss of estrogen or advancing age. The process of giving the desired form to the lips by surgical and non-surgical methods such as filler or liposuction with fat injection is called lip augmentation. If you are wondering how to make lip fillers done, you can take a look at this article. The average cost of Lip augmentation surgery in Turkey ranges between 100 Euro – 400 Euro throughout Turkey according to newlyme research data and patient reports, and differ according to the city, district, materials used and amount.
Per-Operative Instructions For Lip Augmentation Surgery In Turkey
Patients must follow some instructions before undergoing Lip augmentation surgery in Turkey:
- You should tell your doctor about any previous infections with lupus before undergoing lip augmentation.
- You must inform the doctor at Cayra Clinic in Turkey before lip augmentation surgery if you have a certain allergy ( i.e. Allergy to lidocaine).
- Tell your doctor at Cayra Clinic in Turkey about the medications and herbal supplements that you have taken recently.
Post-Operative Instructions For Lip Augmentation Surgery In Turkey
Some necessary instructions that must be followed after Lip augmentation surgery in Turkey:
- Place pieces of ice on the injected areas to avoid swelling and feeling pain.
- Avoid continuously pressing the injected area.
- Do not use lipstick or any other relative cosmetic products directly after lip augmentation by filler.
- Tell your doctor at Cayra Clinic about the occurrence of severe swelling or fever.
Complications Of Lip Augmentation Surgery In Turkey
Side effects of Lip augmentation surgery in Turkey are temporary and should only last a few days. They may include:
- Bleeding from the injection sites
- Swelling and bruising
- Redness and tenderness at the site of the injection
- Reactivation of cold sores or fever blisters (herpes simplex) of the lips or area surrounding the lips
More serious side effects or risks may include:
- Severe and prolonged swelling or bruising lasting one week to 10 days
- Lip asymmetry (parts of lips are different sizes)
- Lumps and irregularities in the lips
- Injection into a blood vessel, causing tissue loss
- Ulceration, scarring, or stiffening of the lip
- Allergic reaction causing redness, swelling, or itching around the lips
Call your doctor at Cayra Clinic in Turkey immediately if you experience extreme swelling or develop a fever.
Benefits of Lip augmentation surgery in Turkey
The benefits of using hyaluronic acid fillers include:
- Control over lip volume. The amount of substance injected can be controlled, so the doctor has better control over how much lip volume is created.
- Gradual pace of treatment. The injections can be given gradually during different appointments until the desired results are achieved.
- Bumps dissolve easily. Any lumps and bumps created by movement of the lips can be dissolved easily.
- Less bruising. There may be less bruising and swelling compared to other dermal fillers.
- Reasonably lasting results. The results are reasonably long-lasting, but not permanent.
- Allergic reaction unlikely. Because hyaluronic acid fillers are made from substances similar to those found in the body, they are unlikely to cause an allergic reaction. But if you are allergic to lidocaine, tell your doctor before being treated.
Recovery Period For Lip Augmentation Surgery In Turkey
The recovery time for Lip augmentation surgery in Turkey is generally 1-3 days. However, for 7 to 14 days, after the surgery, the surgeon will ask to avoid any kind of pressure around the lip area. This might include opening the mouth and compressing the lips as the implants can shift out of place. This takes around 1-2 weeks for the tissues to start fixing the implant in place. Some patients could take pain medicine if required. Ice packs could help prevent swelling as well as scarring during recovery.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why should i opt in for Lip Augmentation Surgery In Turkey?
Here are the benefits you will enjoy:
- Immediate return to normal activities for nonsurgical procedures
- The recovery period is one week for surgical procedures.
- Dermalogen or alloderm do not require candidates to provide donor tissue
- Gore-tex implants are permanent and easily inserted
- Temporary procedures like collagen can be appealing to candidates who want to have a fuller-lipped look
- Lip augmentation not limited to increasing only the size of thin lips
Is Lip Augmentation Surgery Safe In Turkey?
Yes. It is totally safe. Lip augmentation surgery in Turkey is a cosmetic procedure that can give you fuller, plumper lips. These days, an injectable dermal filler is the most commonly used method of lip augmentation. There are many types of dermal fillers that can be injected in your lips and around your mouth. But the most common fillers today are products that contain substances similar to hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the body. It helps increase volume in your lips.
Is Lip augmentation surgery in Turkey painful?
Not painful. Injectable lip augmentation techniques can be performed quickly in your doctor’s office at Cayra Clinic in Turkey with little to no downtime. Fat injection is the exception, since the procedure requires a small area of liposuction to remove the fat from another part of your body before the injection can take place.
When will I heal after Lip augmentation surgery in Turkey?
You should be able to notice a difference immediately. After you have healed, your lips should feel natural.
What can disqualify me from having a Lip augmentation surgery in Turkey?
Before undergoing Lip augmentation surgery in Turkey, you should be in good health and a nonsmoker. You may not be a candidate for lip augmentation if you have:
- An active infection such as oral herpes
- Blood-clotting problems
If you have ever had a cold sore (oral herpes) any time in the past, you should tell your doctor at Cyara Clinic in Turkey before undergoing the procedure. If you have any known allergies or are allergic to lidocaine, tell your doctor before undergoing the procedure. Also, tell your doctor at Cayra Clinic in Turkey about any medications you are taking, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs and herbal supplements.
Learn more about our range of advanced aesthetic surgeries and cosmetic procedures, each tailored to enhance your natural beauty. From facelifts to body contouring, our expert surgeons are dedicated to providing exceptional results.
Ready to take the next step? Schedule a consultation for our aesthetic surgeries to discuss your goals with our experienced surgeons. Booking your appointment is just a click away.
Read inspiring stories from our satisfied patients who have undergone successful aesthetic surgeries. Discover real-life transformations and the positive impact on their confidence and well-being.