Preservation Rhinoplasty is a cosmetic surgical procedure that aims to preserve the natural structure of the nose by minimizing disruption to the tissue during surgery. At Cayra Clinic, we offer the best Preservation Rhinoplasty procedure with highly experienced surgeons and state-of-the-art equipment to achieve the desired results with minimal invasiveness and maximum precision. Contact us today to learn more about our Preservation Rhinoplasty options.
What is Preservation Rhinoplasty?
From a medical point of view, Rhinoplasty refers to the process of permanently re-shaping the nose, that is, an aesthetic shape change. In other words, Rhinoplasty is called aesthetic nose surgery. In this context, the definition of Preservation rhinoplasty refers to performing Rhinoplasty in a way that will preserve the structure of the nose without changing it too much. While this procedure has become very popular in recent years, it is not suitable for all patients who want aesthetic nose surgery. Still, it is a much more useful, advantageous, and practical method for patients who are considered appropriate.
In Preservation Rhinoplasty, especially in people whose back part of the nose is beautiful from the front but has an arched appearance from the side. And in almost all people who have not had Rhinoplasty before, the application of protective aesthetics is shown to be more appropriate.
How is Preservation Rhinoplasty done in Turkey?
In this technique, the bone cartilage ligament and membrane layers on the tip of the nose and back are protected. The cartilage and bone structure are removed from under the back of the nose, and aesthetic corrections of the nose are performed.
What Are the Differences Between Preservation Rhinoplasty And Other Rhinoplasty Operations?
While performing protective aesthetics, the structure of the nose is disrupted as little as possible, and it is tried to achieve the desired aesthetic nose shape. However, in other aesthetic operations, it is generally seen that the natural and real nose structure is disturbed, and the nose structure is changed.
In old nose plastic surgeries, the intervention is usually performed by damaging the tissues under the cartilage and bone membrane. The recovery period after surgery also takes longer. However, thanks to the protective aesthetics, the advantage of healing and a more functional aesthetic result can be achieved in a much shorter time.
What Structures Are Preserved With Preservation Rhinoplasty?
As mentioned, the procedure is much more preferred in terms of Rhinoplasty in recent years, as it creates a protective structure.
- The tip of the nose and the structure are protected. As a result, Undesirable situations such as irregularities or collapse on the back of the nose are not seen.
- Since the need for cartilage in the Preservation rhinoplasty technique is very low, the cartilage in the nose, called the septum, can be preserved at a very high rate. In other words, there is no need to remove cartilage over the ribs or ear, as in previous operations.
- While Preservation Rhinoplasty surgery is performed, the pitanguy ligament, which provides a soft and mobile region located at the tip of the nose, is protected. As a result, a mobile and soft structure is maintained at the tip of the nose.
- Since the scroll ligament is protected, the nose wing’s natural appearance and light reflections are also untouched.
- Since the procedure is performed under the nasal membrane, no damage occurs in the nasal muscles, and respiratory functions can be maintained very well.
- The procedure can be performed without experiencing problems such as numbness at the tip of the nose with the protection of the vascular nerves.
Advantages of Preservation Rhinoplasty
As a result of performing protective aesthetic applications, significant advantages can be obtained compared to other rhinoplasty operations.
- Achieving recovery is easier and faster.
- During the procedure, the anatomy of the nose is disturbed as little as possible, and the desired aesthetic image can still be obtained.
- Problems such as bruises and swelling occur less frequently.
- In addition, the patient’s return to work can be carried out in a very short time.
Preventive Rhinoplasty Surgery Techniques
There are 2 different surgical techniques, open and closed, while performing Rhinoplasty surgery.
The Open Rhinoplasty technique removes the nasal skin by making horizontal Decisions between the nostrils. After that, there is a possibility of surgical stain formation on the tip of the nose. For this reason, the procedure is not preferred.
However, surgical incisions are opened from the inside of the nostrils when performing Closed Rhinoplasty. Therefore, there is no possibility of a visible trace when using the Closed Rhinoplasty. Even if this technique is a little more difficult, it has become more preferred because it creates a protective structure.
Preservation Rhinoplasty Prices
Preservation Rhinoplasty prices vary according to the application area. Before the application is made, a preliminary examination of the person is performed. Then pricing is determined according to the region to be made. Cost is extremely low compared to other countries. There are possibilities for different spending plans. Nonetheless, it will depend on your doctor and the details of your procedure.
Why Choose Us?
In Cayra Clinic, with proper technique performed by our specialist doctors, who have access to the modern pieces of equipment needed for the best possible outcome, it is nearly painless with a quick recovery.
Frequently asked questions
Is there any risk of Preservation Rhinoplasty?
There aren’t any big or direct risks or complications involving the process.
Do doctors speak English in Turkey?
Most doctors in Turkey speak English or have an assistant to help communicate.
Do I need to bring a companion while having Preservation Rhinoplasty in Turkey?
You can bring a companion or choose to work with our team, who will support you throughout the process.
How long does it take to have Preservation Rhinoplasty in Turkey?
It generally takes an hour for the procedure to be finished by our professional doctors in Cayra Clinic. The whole trip takes about 3-6 days.
Do I need to pay extra for anything after I buy the package?
Everything included in the package will be free. You may need to pay from your pocket for other fees such as food and entertainment.
What are the ways of transportation in Turkey?
We pick you up from the airport with our VIP car and drive you to your hotel, and then we take you to the clinic from the hotel.
You can visit our blog page for more information about Preservation Rhinoplasty.