Face & Neck Lift
If you’re looking for a way to reverse the signs of aging on your face and neck, a Face and Neck Lift Surgery in Turkey, also known as a rhytidectomy, might be the solution you’re looking for. This cosmetic procedure can reduce sagging skin, folds, and other changes in the shape of your face that occur with age. During the procedure, a flap of skin on each side of the face is pulled back, and tissues below the skin are surgically altered to return the contour of the face to a more youthful shape. Before the flap is sutured closed, excess skin is removed. A neck lift, known as platysmaplasty, is often done as part of a face-lift to reduce fat deposits and sagging skin on the neck.
At Cayra clinic in Turkey, our skilled surgeons perform face and neck lift surgeries with precision and care, utilizing the latest techniques and technology to ensure the best possible results for our patients. While a face-lift won’t decrease fine creases or wrinkles in your skin or damage from sun exposure, other cosmetic procedures can address the appearance or quality of the skin itself.
As you age, your skin and tissues naturally lose their elasticity, leading to sagging and wrinkles. A face-lift can lift and tighten these facial tissues by removing excess skin, smoothing out folds or wrinkles, and tightening facial tissue. It doesn’t include a brow or eye lift, although these might be done at the same time.
There are many reasons why people get face-lifts, and our team at Cayra clinic is here to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. If you’re interested in learning more about our face and neck lift surgery in Turkey,
Who Is A Good Candidate For Face And Neck Lift Surgery In Turkey?
Good candidates for facelifts include:
- Healthy individuals who don’t have medical conditions that can interfere with wound healing or recovery from surgery
- Those who don’t smoke or misuse substances
- Those who have realistic expectations of what the surgery entails
How does a facelift work?
During a facelift, your surgeon repositions fat and tissue under the skin to:
- Help smooth out creases
- Remove excess skin that’s causing sagging or “jowls”
- Lift and tighten the facial skin
Why Is Face And Neck Lift Surgery In Turkey Done?
As you get older, the appearance and shape of your face is altered because of normal age-related changes. Your skin becomes less elastic and looser, and fat deposits decrease in some areas of your face and increase in others. Age-related changes in your face that may be reduced with a face-lift include the following:
- Sagging appearance of your cheeks
- Excess skin at your lower jawline (jowls)
- Deepening of the fold of skin from the side of your nose to the corner of your mouth
- Sagging skin and excess fat in the neck (if the procedure includes a neck lift)
A face-lift isn’t a treatment for superficial wrinkles, sun damage, creases around the nose and upper lip, or irregularities in skin color.
What Are The Risks And Complications Of Face And Neck Lift Surgery In Turkey?
A face and neck lift surgery in Turkey can have complications. Some can be managed with appropriate care, medication or surgical correction. Long-term or permanent complications, while rare, can cause significant changes in appearance. The risks include:
- Hematoma. A collection of blood (hematoma) under the skin that causes swelling and pressure is the most common complication of face-lift surgery. Hematoma formation, which usually occurs with 24 hours of surgery, is treated promptly with surgery to prevent damage to skin and other tissues.
- Scarring. Incision scars from a face-lift are permanent but typically concealed by the hairline and natural contours of the face and ear. Rarely, incisions can result in raised, red scars. Injections of a corticosteroid medication or other treatments might be used to improve the appearance of scars.
- Nerve injury. Injury to nerves, while rare, can temporarily or permanently affect nerves that control sensation or muscles. Temporary paralysis of a select muscle, resulting in an uneven facial appearance or expression, or temporary loss of sensation can last a few months to a year. Surgical interventions may offer some improvement.
- Hair loss. You might experience temporary or permanent hair loss near the incision sites. Permanent hair loss can be addressed with surgery to transplant skin with hair follicles.
- Skin loss. Rarely, a face-lift can interrupt the blood supply to your facial tissues. This can result in skin loss (sloughing). Sloughing is treated with medications, appropriate wound care and, if necessary, a procedure to minimize scarring.
Types Of Face And Neck Lift Surgery In Turkey
- Mini facelift
Patients who show a gentle level of jowling and saggin skin are regularly great candidates fora mini-facelift. This is a less obtrusive method that enables a corrective specialist to fix profound facial tissues through shorter incisions, typically located along the hairline above each ear and/or in the natural creases surrounding the ear. Through these entry points, basic tissues around the cheeks are lifted and fixed to address jowling, refine the facial structure, and restore a “drained” appearance.
It depends on case, a little facelift might be performed local anesthesia with sedation or general anesthesia; your cosmetic specialist will prescribe the best choice for your individual needs.a mini-facelift can enable you to address unwelcome signs of aging before they become too pronounced, postponing the need for more extensive surgery for many years.
- Standard facelift
A standard or “conventional” facelift will more completely address moderate to cutting edge maturing around the mid-face and neck. While the medical procedure is more extensive than those for a mini-facelift, and in this manner more recovery time is required as well as the outcomes are progressively dramatic. Through entry points found simply behind the hairline, starting close to the temples, and around the front of the ear, covered up in the natural folds, a cosmetic specialist can reposition the deeper tissues beneath the skin and remove excess skin to smooth creases, eliminate jowling and sagging skin under the chin, and restore a naturally younger contour to the face and neck.
How You Prepare For Face And Neck Lift Surgery In Turkey?
Initially, you’ll talk to a plastic surgeon about a face-lift. The visit will likely include:
- Medical history and exam. Prepare to answer questions about past and current medical conditions, previous surgeries, previous plastic surgeries, complications from previous surgeries, history of smoking, and drug or alcohol use. Your surgeon will do a physical exam, may request recent records from your doctor or order a consultation with a specialist if there are any concerns about your ability to undergo surgery.
- Medication review. Provide the name and dosages of all medications you regularly take, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, herbal medications, vitamins and other dietary supplements.
- Facial exam. Your plastic surgeon will take photos of your face from different angles and close-up photos of some features. The surgeon will also examine your bone structure, shape of your face, fat distribution and quality of your skin to determine your best options for face-lift surgery.
- Expectations. Your surgeon will ask questions about your expectations for the outcomes of a face-lift. He or she will help you understand how a face-lift will likely change your appearance and what a face-lift doesn’t address, such as fine wrinkles or naturally occurring asymmetry in your face.
Recovery After The Procedure Of Face And Neck Lift Surgery In Turkey?
The final thing to consider when planning for a facelift is the amount time you’ll need to set aside for recovery after the procedure. You will experience some mild soreness and bruising for the first week after the surgery. It’s important that you rest at home and relax with your head elevated. Typically after 10 days, the majority of your bruising will have faded and can be touched-up with a little bit of make-up. With normal healing, the total recovery time is on average 10-14 days with plenty of rest.
Self-Care After Face And Neck Lift Surgery In Turkey?
Self-care at home during the first three weeks will help your recovery and minimize the risk of complications:
- Follow wound care instructions as directed by your surgeon.
- Do not pick at crusting scabs that develop on your wound.
- Follow instructions on when you can begin using shampoo and soaps and what kinds you can use.
- Wear clothes that fasten in the front (rather than clothes that are pulled over the head).
- Avoid excessive pressure or motion on and around the incisions.
- Avoid using makeup.
- Avoid vigorous or aerobic activity or sports.
- Avoid direct sun exposure to the incision for three weeks and use a sunscreen of spf 30 or higher thereafter.
- Avoid coloring, bleaching or perming hair for at least six weeks.
Results Of Face And Neck Lift Surgery In Turkey?
A face and neck lift surgery in Turkey can give your face and neck a more youthful appearance. Face-lift results are not permanent. With age, the facial skin may begin to droop again. In general, a face-lift can be expected to last 10 years.
Why You Should Choose Turkey For Your Face And Neck Lift Surgery?
Thanks to face and neck lift surgery, people can make aesthetic changes to any part of their body. Face and neck lift surgery in Turkey is one of the rapidly growing and developing medical fields today. Most people want to have not only good health but also an attractive appearance. That’s why today, modern cosmetic surgery methods are developing, becoming safer and less traumatic. Ranking second in Europe and ninth in the world in plastic surgeon procedures,
Turkey is one of the popular countries for medical tourism. Medical tourism in turkey, an increasing number of plastic surgery patients traveling worldwide for high quality and more affordable treatment from many clinics and doctors specializing in aesthetic medicine in turkey. A face and neck lift surgery is the most preferred plastic surgery in Turkey. Rehabilitation after surgery takes place in the best clinics in the country.
It can be stated that the most important reason why turkey is preferred for plastic surgery is that the country has many well-educated, skilled, and experienced plastic surgeons and that these procedures are performed at a much more affordable cost. In addition, turkey is a reliable country for plastic surgery, for example, in cosmetic surgery clinics, patients are examined before surgery and drug therapy is administered to prevent complications.
On the other hand, many operations during plastic surgery in turkey are performed using minimally invasive approaches, so their invasiveness and the number of post-intervention scars are reduced. In addition, new methods in plastic surgery are constantly emerging, turkish specialists are rapidly putting them into practice in clinics. In plastic surgery, procedures such as face and neck lift, breast surgery, rhinoplasty, liposuction, and abdominoplasty are commonly preferred procedures by patients.
What Should I Expect From A Face And Neck Lift Surgery Consultation In Turkey?
At Cayra Clinic in Turkey, Face and neck lift surgery consultations usually take between 15 and 25 minutes, depending on how many questions the patient has. Cayra Clinic may extend your consultations up to an hour if necessity calls just to ensure you get accurate answers to your questions. During a consultation, Cayra Clinic will go over:
- Family and personal medical history
- Possible contraindications, including smoking
- The patient’s surgical goals
- Alternatives to face and neck lift surgery if the patient is not a candidate for medical reasons (like if the patient has a condition that increases the risks of undergoing general anesthesia)
The consultation process is always an open dialogueas Cayra Clinic wants to make sure every patient is comfortable with what will be happening and has a realistic idea of what their outcome will be. That is why Cayra Clinic is the perfect clinic to have your face and neck lift surgery done in Turkey.
You can visit our blog page for more information about Strabismus Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
After I schedule surgery, what is the process of face and neck lift surgery in Turkey?
After you have your surgery date set (with Cayra Clinic in Turkey), we will schedule a history/physical within 30 days of the surgery with an advanced practice provider (nurse practitioner or physician’s assistant). During this appointment, we will review your medical history, give you a physical exam, prescribe any post-operative medications, complete your blood work and order any imagery (if necessary) for surgery. At Cayra Clinic in Turkey, we will also give you information about post-operative care and follow-up appointments.
Will I need to take time off of work?
Time off work is individualized to the type of surgical procedure and the work being performed. The recovery process will be discussed in detail at your consultation.
What is recovery from face and neck lift surgery in Turkey like?
While each person has a different pain threshold, your surgeon will prescribe appropriate pain medication to minimize discomfort. The practice will also discuss follow-up appointments and if you may need to take time off of work.
Why Choose Cayra Clinic In Turkey For Your Face And Neck Lift Surgery?
Successful clinical outcomes require a combination of medical expertise, state of the art technology and high quality care. Cayra Clinic In Turkey provides patients with world-class healthcare services from all over the world. Exclusive face and neck lift surgery packages including accommodation in comfortable hotels nearby our hospitals and clinics as well as airport transfers are specially prepared for our international patients. At Cayra Clinic In Turkey, we have professional surgeons who are experts in the field and who will handle your face and neck lifts sugery successfully without any complications whatsoever. Get in touch with Cayra Clinic In Turkey and you will be glad with your face and neck surgery result.
Cost Of A Face And Neck Lift Surgery In Turkey in 2022
The average cost of face and neck lift surgery in Turkey will run you 3000-7500 Euro. Ultimately, the cost will depend on a number of factors including: how much work the surgeon will need to do to achieve the perfect look for you, your surgeon’s experience and skill level, and even your geographic location. You can expect your cost to consist of not only your surgeon’s fee but also an anesthesia and facility fee.