Labiaplasty Surgery in Turkey is a highly sought-after procedure for genital aesthetic operations, including repairing postpartum tear scars, clitoral hoodoplasty, labia majora lifting, enhancement with fillers or fat transfer, and vaginoplasty. With an increasing demand for labiaplasty surgery in Turkey, you can find top gynecologists and clinics for the best results at affordable prices. At Cayra Clinic’s Istanbul and Antalya offices, experienced surgeons offer the best labiaplasty results at a cost-effective average of $2250, making it an excellent option for those seeking this procedure.
What Is Labiaplasty Surgery In Turkey?
Over time, our bodies lose strength and stiffness. Some parts of our body may show certain differences, such as sagging and looseness. At this point, cosmetic surgeries come into play, including labiaplasty. Labiaplasty surgery in Turkey is a surgical procedure that reverses these side effects of time in a woman’s genital area. It shortens the length of the labia minora and alleviates the problems caused by twisting and pulling. Women get labiaplasty surgery in Turkey because they desire more compact look, and they do not want any kind of irritation, itching or the other negative feelings in their daily life. To have better comprehension, you may think about the best possible moments that you miss. Now, if you consider getting a labiaplasty surgery in Turkey, all you need to is to schedule an appointment with Cayra Clinic in Turkey.
Why Do Women Want Labiaplasty Surgery In Turkey?
It has been suggested that the idealisation of women’s genitals, as a result of online pornography, is a major influence on women seeking labiaplasty surgery in Turkey. The pubic hair removal trend and cultural perceptions of what a vulva should look like may also play a part in some women’s decisions. Certainly the growth of the private cosmetic surgery sector has increased the many possibilities for changing our bodies according to cultural fashions. Even if you are in excellent physical health and do not smoke, not every woman will be a good candidate for labiaplasty. As with any surgical procedure, being in good health is essential, as is not smoking as this can interfere with recovery.
Who Is A Good Candidate For Labiaplasty Surgery In Turkey?
You may be a good candidate;
- If you are self-conscious about the excess skin outside of your vagina or find it uncomfortable to wear form-fitting clothing, labiaplasty may be suitable for you.
- Because of the additional tissue that protrudes from the vaginal entrance, many women feel pain such as dryness, chaffing, and irritation.
- If excess skin is interfering with your daily activities, making you uncomfortable, or causing problems in the bedroom with your partner, you should consider labiaplasty surgery in Turkey.
- If you do not have any kind of health issue hindering the operation such as bleeding disorders or poor healing conditions.
What Are The Types Of Labiaplasty Surgery In Turkey?
- Surgical labiaplasty
Surgical labiaplasty is a long-standing surgery that removes excessive, unequal, or strained labial tissue. During surgical labiaplasty, the surgeon cuts and removes a wedge-shaped or lengthwise portion of labial tissue, then sews the wound closed. If you do not have any kind of health issues, especially bleeding disorders, you may want to choose this technique.
- Non-surgical labiaplasty
A non-surgical labiaplasty is a scar-free surgery that uses aviva by inmode to shrink and reduce the labia. This procedure employs the use of radiofrequency technology to heat the labia tissue, hence lowering the size of the labia without the use of surgical excision. You may be a good candidate if you have some king of infection and bleeding issues.
What Is Labiaplasty Surgery In Turkey Procedure?
There are a few common guidelines that you should be aware of and keep in mind before your labiaplasty surgery in Turkey. And once you have been deemed a candidate for the surgery, you need to make sure you have realistic expectations for the procedure. Before your surgery, your surgeon at Cayra Clinic in Turkey will ask you to avoid blood thinners and medications like aspirin and ibuprofen and avoid supplements, such as vitamin c, herbal supplements, and often you will be advised not to eat or drink after midnight on the night before. Also if you are a smoker you’ll have to quite smoking.
In general, your labiaplasty surgery in Turkey will involve the following steps :
- Labiaplasty surgery in Turkey is a surgical treatment that can be done under local anesthesia with oral sedatives or under general anesthesia.
- Depending on the labiaplasty requirements, the surgeon either begins the operation with the trim technique, in which excess tissue is excised and immediately stitched together, which is a popular type of labiaplasty for many women.
- Or using the edge technique, which is frequently more effective since it allows your surgeon at Cayra Clinic in Turkey to remove darker pigment on the labia’s edges. And create a new form for the labia based on the patient’s requirements.
- And finally, all sutures used are self-dissolving and will dissolve within six weeks.
Labiaplasty surgery in Turkey can be combined with vaginoplasty or other gynecological treatments such as hysterectomy, urinary stress incontinence, and endometrial ablations. And usually, both major- or minor- labiaplasty procedures can be done at the same time.
Are There Complications And Risks For Labiaplasty Surgery In Turkey?
A labiaplasty surgery in Turkey, like any other operation, has risks but will disappear in a short time. These are some examples:
On the other side, you have the ability or the chance of minimizing these side effects, to minimize;
- You should meticulously research for the best surgeon or clinic in the course of deciding which clinic to go.
- Use the antibiotics which are given by the doctor to reduce the risk of infections.
- Avoid drinking coffee or the beverages which contain caffeine.
- Avoid consuming alcohol or smoking tobacco products.
- Consult your doctor or clinic if you do not feel good as soon as possible.
How Much Does A Labiaplasty Surgery In Turkey Cost In Turkey?
In Turkey, the lowest price that clinics will offer you for a labiaplasty operation is $1300, while the highest price is $3500. It would not be incorrect to estimate that you should have approximately $2250 in your pocket. Another thing you should know about prices is the fluctuation and variation of prices. If you do not mind the spirit or atmosphere of the cities, you may find cheaper prices if you go to the interior of turkey. Nonetheless, nowhere can you experience the spiritual atmosphere that you will find in istanbul and Antalya where Cayra Clinic offices are situated.
What Is The Recovery Timeline For Labiaplasty Surgery In Turkey?
Labiaplasty surgery in Turkey recovery takes about ten days for most women. And, like any other surgical procedure, labiaplasty recovery time demands resting. However, for the first two days, your doctor will likely advise you to avoid any physical activity, intimacy, or even walking. Labiaplasty surgery in Turkey procedures have a simple recovery process, with most women returning to their typical activities within 2-4 weeks.
What Can I Expect After The Labiaplasty Surgery In Turkey?
- Most women have uncomfortable or itchy “lady parts” during their postoperative labiaplasty surgery in Turkey’s recovery pain, especially when their labia are covered in underwear, sitting, or even wearing typical (usually tight) everyday clothes.
- On the fifth day, you’ll see that your vagina is returning to normal and that your skin is healing. And you can start taking short walks around the neighborhood.
- One week after the labiaplasty surgery in Turkey, patients usually will have the stitches removed. Once you’ve removed it, you’ll notice a difference in how it feels and how quickly it heals.
- And during the second week of recovery after a labiaplasty surgery in Turkey: after successfully completing the first and most “difficult” week, there is nothing more to do but continue with meds and light activities.
What Is The Aftercare For Labiaplasty Surgery In Turkey?
Labiaplasty surgery in Turkey is a surgical procedure that reshapes or resizes the vaginal lips or labia to address both cosmetic and health issues in the vaginal area. As more women investigate the prospect of labiaplasty surgery in Turkey, several questions concerning post-operative care arise.
So, here is how you can take care yourself, please read all of them carefully:
- You should keep as flat as possible immediately after labiaplasty surgery in Turkey. Ice packs should never be applied to the skin directly since the use of ice packs will significantly reduce post-operative edema and discomfort.
- For 14 days, antibiotic ointment should be given twice daily to the incisions. Please only use a thin coat.
- For the first 3-5 days, you should take the medications your doctor at Cayra Clinic in Turkey suggested on a regular basis.
Finally, after you’ve decided that labiaplasty surgery in Turkey is correct for you, you should start arranging for your treatment and recovery. Make sure you eat well, drink enough of water, and get plenty of sleep in the days coming up to the surgery. Establishing healthy behaviors before to surgery can aid in a faster recovery.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the success rate of labiaplasty surgery in Turkey?
The degree of results is commensurate with the competence of the doctor who performs the operation and the patient’s commitment to the recommended medical instructions after the operation. In general, the success of the operation is high compared to other operations.
How common is labiaplasty surgery in Turkey?
After liposuction, breast enlargement, and nose jobs, labiaplasty is claimed to be the fourth most common cosmetic surgery operation in Turkey. Also, it is on the rise all around the world, not just in Turkey.
What is the purpose of labiaplasty surgery in Turkey?
The labiaplasty surgery in Turkey technique seeks to reduce the volume of the female genitalia’s inner parts so that they are parallel to the upper part of the vagina. Based on the medical condition, this treatment may need the use of various distinct surgical procedures.
Will I lose feeling if I have labiaplasty surgery in Turkey?
The answer to this question is no. Because of the fact that the neural volume placement in the labia minora is diverse, many of the labiaplasty surgery in Turkey procedures are harmless and uncommon to induce sensation and pleasure loss.
How long does labiaplasty surgery take in Turkey?
Labiaplasty surgery in Turkey generally takes 1 to 2 hours, and the recovery approximately takes 6 to 8 weeks. You must stay in Turkey for at least three days after the operation to conduct initial examinations and evaluate the results.
When will i see results after labiaplasty surgery in Turkey?
Every woman heals differently, and your body will need time to rest and recover from the procedure. Most women begin to see their results take shape over the weeks and months after the procedure, as swelling reduces and scars diminish.
What are your next steps after labiaplasty surgery in Turkey?
If you think labiaplasty surgery in Turkey is right for you and you’re ready to meet with a board-certified plastic surgeon at Cayra Clinic in Turkey for a consultation.
What should you expect during your recovery after labiaplasty surgery in Turkey?
After the labiaplasty surgery in Turkey procedure, your surgeon at Cayra Clinic in Turkey may prescribe medications to help manage pain and discomfort. You should receive post-surgical instructions regarding incision care and it is essential to follow them. Recovery varies from person to person, but most women are able to return to their normal routine within 1 to 2 weeks. You will, however, need to refrain from sexual intercourse for at least 6 weeks after your procedure.
Does the patient feel pain after labiaplasty surgery in Turkey?
Labiaplasty surgery in Turkey is a low pain surgery that requires only simple analgesics and a very short recovery period
Are the results of labiaplasty surgery in Turkey permanent?
The permanence of results varies from person to person, and the average duration of results ranges between 7 and 15 years.
When can I have sexual intercourse after labiaplasty surgery in Turkey?
Sexual intercourse is possible after a period of 10 days only because the cosmetic is external and not internal.
Why Should One Choose The Clinics In Turkey For Your Labiaplasty Surgery?
Compared to Europe and the United States, Turkey provides higher quality care at a lower cost. The main reason for the lower expenses in Turkey is the lower cost of living and labor, which allows treatment prices to be more affordable than in other European countries. However, very low prices should be avoided at all costs. You may have come across very low prices where inexperienced and untrained professionals perform the procedure, which can have fatal consequences. So, the main reason why you should choose Turkey to get a labiaplasty operation is the chance of having the greatest outcomes with low prices.
Cayra Clinic in Turkey has qualified surgeons who will carry out the labiaplasty surgery successfully. Cayra Clinic in Turkey works with the best surgeons in Turkey to ensure you to have best result and experience in Turkey. Cayra Clinic has its offices in Istanbul and Antalya which are the heart of Turkey. If you are considering to have your labiaplasty surgery in Turkey, then you are making the best choice. Cayra Clinic in Turkey offers the best price for your labiaplasty surgery. Schedule an appointment with Cayra Clinic now!
You can visit our blog page for more information about Strabismus Surgery