Vaser Liposuction is the most preferred and demanded surgical method in body shaping. With improvements in technology and techniques, Vaser Liposuction has become a more effective, sophisticated, and safe surgical practice.
It offers a sensitive and minimally harmful liposuction experience that produces eye-catching results without the need for discomfort and long recovery times compared to traditional liposuction treatments.
Who Can Have Vaser Liposuction?
Vaser liposuction is preferable for individuals who want to eliminate unwanted weight in regional portions. Despite the exercises and diets performed, people cannot reduce fat tissues easily in areas of the body such as the hips, abdomen, and thighs. Vaser Liposuction technology is ideal for these problems.
Which Areas Vaser Lipo Applied?
Vaser Lipo can be applied to any area where unwanted fats gather. The inner leg, outer leg, hips, inner knees, back, abdomen, waist, and breasts and jowls are examples of these areas.
Vaser Lipo varies according to the needs of the person. You can also browse the regional slimming and cellulite treatment opportunities and choose the most suitable application for you.
Can Vaser Lipo be Applied Together with Other Plastic Surgeries?
Vaser Lipo surgeries Aesthetic surgeries such as breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast lift, tummy tuck, and facelift can be performed together in combination. In addition, since the structure of fat cells is not disrupted by Vaser liposuction, the permanence rates reach 80% when given to the needed areas (face, legs, butt).
How is Vaser Liposuction (Body Shaping) Performed?
- Vaser liposuction procedure is performed in a fully equipped hospital operating room under general anesthesia.
- The patient is first washed with skin disinfectants. Then a tumescent solution (containing local anesthesia and adrenaline to prevent bleeding) is injected into the subcutaneous and fatty tissues with incisions of 3-4 mm into the areas where the application will be performed.
- After that, it emulsifies (fluid liquid) fat cells in small groups in fatty tissue with sound waves from the tip of special thin probes with a diameter of 2-3mm.
- These fats, which become liquid after this application, are withdrawn by vacuum with millimeter-thin cannulas and collected in special sterile chambers outside the body.
- Shaping is performed during liposuction. It gives shape to a sculpture just like in the region where the application is made, a symmetrical and precise work is required.
When Can I Return to My Normal Life After Vaser Liposuction?
After a 3-4-hour rest following the application, the patient can leave the clinic. After 1-2 days, he can take a bath. In a few days, he can return to his routine life.
Is it necessary to stay in the hospital after Vaser Lipo surgery?
After Vaser Liposuction, if a very limited area has been performed on and too much fat has not been removed, we send our patients home a few hours after the operation, provided that they are called for a check-up the next day. However, if large areas have been performed on, we will host you in the hospital for 1 night.
What are the Advantages of Vaser Liposuction Compared to Other Liposuction Methods?
- Vaser Lipo is a new technology developed to prevent bleeding, bruising, and skin fluctuation problems encountered in other liposuction methods. Therefore, Vaser Liposuction is an advanced, reliable, and healthy liposuction method.
- With Vaser Liposuction, the fat removed by the Vaser Lipo method can be used as filling material for the desired regions. These fats can have a permanence of up to 80% in the given area.
- Since ultrasonic sound waves are used in the Vaser liposuction method, the fat is taken, and the stem cells are not damaged. Thus, if desired, they can also be used to inject fat into other parts of the body that are needed.
- Compared to other methods, there is much less pain, bruising, and swelling. And patients can return to their daily lives more quickly.
- Since there is no damage to vessels, nerves, and connective tissues in body shaping operations performed with Vaser liposuction, bleeding is minimal, recovery is fast, and the postoperative process is painless and easy. The fats taken with Vaser Lipo can be given to areas such as the breast, buttocks, face, and these areas can be shaped in the same session.
What Are the Factors to Be Considered After Vaser Liposuction?
After this operation, individuals are discharged after being kept under hospital supervision for one or two days. Patients have the opportunity to return to their normal lives within two or three days should pay attention to some factors after surgery;
- The use of corsets for 2-3 weeks
- Overeating and excessive fatty nutrition
- Heavy sports movements should not be done in the first week.
Vaser Lipo Prices
Vaser liposuction prices vary according to the application area. Before the application is made, a preliminary examination of the person is performed. Then pricing is determined according to the region to be made. Cost is extremely low compared to other countries. There are possibilities for different spending plans. Nonetheless, it will depend on your doctor and the details of your procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions About Vaser Liposuction
How long should I wear a corset after Vaser liposuction?
According to each patient’s needs and the skin’s elasticity, we recommend wearing a corset for 2-3 weeks after the operation.
When will I see the effect of Vaser liposuction?
In most patients, the effects of the procedure become visible immediately. After about 5-6 weeks, the results in the application areas fully manifest themselves.
Does Vaser liposuction cause more weight gain?
Although Vaser liposuction is not a weight loss method, it does not cause weight gain and causes a parallel weight loss with the amount of fat taken. If the body is not supported by a healthy diet and exercise, weight gain can occur again.
Can Vaser liposuction be repeated?
Vaser Liposuction is a procedure that can be repeated if necessary and depending on the patient’s condition. The opinion of a specialist physician should definitely be consulted about the repetition of the operation.
Does Vaser liposuction leave scars?
After the operation, there is no noticeable scar on your body. The application is made with small holes of about three or four millimeters. Then the traces left on them in the form of small lines gradually disappear over time.
Do sound waves damage the skin in Vaser liposuction?
Vaser Liposuction has a feature that is tissue-selective. It targets only fat tissues while protecting other tissues. This way, it is suitable to eliminate fat without damaging the skin and sensitive areas such as the neck and arms.
Is Vaser liposuction surgery performed with general anesthesia?
In the Vaser Lipo procedure, general anesthesia is preferred for patient comfort since large areas are worked together in more than one region (abdomen, back, bagel, leg, jowl, etc.). In smaller areas, sedation and regional anesthesia may also be preferred.
Is Vaser liposuction performed during breastfeeding?
Vaser Liposuction is not performed in pregnant or lactating people. After the end of these periods, it is recommended to apply it after getting rid of excess weight with a healthy diet and exercise, and get ideal results permanently.
Is the Vaser Lipo Procedure Painful?
The pain is minimal due to the anesthetic-containing fluids given during surgery. Also, patients do not feel intense pain thanks to the painkillers given after surgery.
How Long Does Vaser Lipo Take?
Vaser lipo application varies according to the number and size of the area where the method will be applied. Vaser lipo treatment is generally performed within 1-2 hours under local anesthesia.
Why Choose Us?
In Cayra Clinic, with proper technique performed by our specialist doctors, who have access to the modern pieces of equipment needed for the best possible outcome, it is nearly painless with a quick recovery.