Fillers are becoming an increasingly popular option for those seeking a more youthful appearance without undergoing surgery. Cayra clinic offers a variety of fillers in Turkey that can help tighten your face, remove wrinkles, and renew your skin. All fillers are made with hyaluronic acid, a substance that the body naturally absorbs and breaks down, making them temporary. The duration of the filling process typically ranges from 4 months to a year, and it involves a simple injection under the skin with local anesthesia. With injections, you can achieve a younger-looking appearance without the need for surgery, and each session typically takes no more than 5 to 10 minutes.
Filler Procedures in Turkey
After discussing your problems with the doctor, the session is over. By injecting fillers, the doctor offers therapeutic alternatives that can address a variety of issues, such as:
- Fill in the grin lines, the deep grooves between the edges of the nose and the lips.
- To conceal lines that emerge on the lip’s edges, puff up a thin lip.
- Filling the cheeks can give them a broader appearance and frequently restore their youthful, rosy appearance.
- Covering up under-eye bags or dark circles.
- The tightening and filling of the cheek area, which after weight loss appears sagging or skinny.
- To make up for the lack of fat or fluid under the skin on the back of the hands, it is also applied to the hands to give them a fresher, younger appearance.
- The Texas technique involves injecting fluid into the palate region to draw attention to the jawbone.
Which part of the face are fillers applied in Turkey?
Fillers can be applied to:
- Lines between your nose, cheeks, and lips
- Your cheeks, on the cheekbones, to put more volume
- Marionette lines descending from your lower lip corner
- Fine lines around your eyes, forehead, and eyebrows
- Wrinkles on your cheeks and above your lips
- Lips to put more volume
- Eyes to eliminate the hollowness and dark circles under
- Face to eliminate the hollowness, deep acne scars, and chicken pox scars
- Nasal area by non-surgical nose aesthetics
Filler Advantages And Applications In Turkey
In the following, we’ll list a few medical sectors where fillers can be utilized or applied:
Smile lines may be a metaphor for two lines that run from the sides of the nose to the mouth due to aging and may not always indicate that they are a source of pleasure and happiness. Smile lines develop as a result of exposure to environmental elements, including sunlight. Filler is typically applied to light lines and is used to remove these depressingly expressive lines.
Filler for the Lips
The filler is used to enlarge the lips, so they look fuller and more appealing. It is one of the treatments that most women seek for various reasons, including simplicity, distance from surgical options, lack of sensitivity or side effects, immediate results, and low cost.
Filler for the Nose
It would be absurd for someone to undergo complicated surgery for a simple deformity in the shape of their nose, which is why it’s crucial to have a cosmetic solution with minimal medical effort and expense, like filler injections for the nose.
Filler for the Cheeks
The face and cheeks are two locations where the body sheds fat that has been accumulated there. The appearance of wrinkles, the nose, and the lack of consistency in the face due to fat loss lead people to believe that plastic surgery is required, but the solution is much more straightforward than that and involves the use of fillers, which are among the easy ways to restore the freshness and vitality of the face.
One of the contemporary medical treatments used in plastic surgery to treat abnormalities that arise beneath the eyes, such as dark color, puffiness, and pockets under the eye that appear to be a permanent tumor, is light filler (also known as the optical filler) for dark circles. Injections of optical filler (light filler) are used to cure dark circles beneath the eyes and fix skin flaws.
This procedure aims to expose the lower jaw and highlight the chin to create more consistency in the face when there are specific problems and the pointed chin. The name of this technique was attributed to the American people in Texas because their features are characterized by a beautiful broad chin consistent with the shape of the face and its sidelines; the filler gives this shape.
Who is ineligible for filler sessions in Turkey?
There is a group of people who are not suited for the filler treatment, and we list these people below. The session has always been safe and does not result in any side effects or issues.
- People who have a filler allergy shouldn’t select this option.
- It does not help those with severe skin wrinkles, which only calls for surgical treatment.
- If you’re under 18, it could not be approved.
- The session cannot be repeated twice a calendar year in the same treatment region.
- It is not advisable to use fillers on pregnant women.
Steps for the Session in Turkey
Like any other session, the filler session goes through three phases that we will go through in more detail:
Before Having a Filler Procedure in Turkey
The doctor assesses the patient’s condition, its underlying cause, and the likelihood that the filler would be effective before beginning the operation. You could require surgical intervention in specific circumstances. If you have any chronic illnesses, an allergy to a particular medication, or even if you take long-term medication, the doctor will ask you about your health history. In exchange, the doctor must receive complete and correct information from you and must also stop taking blood thinners and drinking alcohol. As little as feasible, cut back on smoking. The doctor looks at your face, informs you, and decides where and how much you need to be injected. After that, the area to receive the injection is covered with an anesthetic cream.
During Having a Filler Procedure in Turkey
The doctor starts injecting the filler in the precise locations identified before beginning the surgery after applying the anesthetic cream to the area to be injected. The filler technique is one of the simplest and least time-consuming procedures. It might only take 5 to 15 minutes to inject the filler.
After Having a Filler Procedure in Turkey
The doctor will provide instructions when the injection is finished, starting with:
- Perform a gentle massage for the first few days, but avoid rubbing or massaging the injection area.
- Keep away from extreme heat in the early days.
- Use sunscreen and avoid direct sunlight during the initial period.
The injection’s results start to show up immediately after the session; however, the time frame varies from person to person. Because every person’s body is unique, it cannot be the same for everyone.
Aftercare instructions for fillers
- Use warm liquids following the injection, not hot.
- Wait several hours after the injection before cleaning the region that was injected.
- On the first day, avoid eating hot meals.
- Wash the regions where the injection was placed with lukewarm water.
- Avoid using blood thinners such as aspirin for several days before and after the treatment.
- Additional treatments in the same region, such as plasma injections and skin cleaning sessions, sometimes lessen adverse effects.
Dermal fillers can have risks, depending on the filler used and whether the surgery was performed correctly. Talk to your doctor about the risks.
Serious issues are uncommon; however, they can include:
- A lumpy look under the skin that may require surgery or medication to address
- The filler displacing from the targeted treatment location, which may require surgical removal
- Clogged blood vessels in the face, which can result in irreversible eyesight and tissue death
Filler Session Cost In EU
The range of price in the EU is between €300 and €800 a session.
Filler Session Cost In Turkey Istanbul and Antalya
The cost of a filler injection session varies from one place to another in Turkey, Istanbul, and the prices differ based on several criteria, such as:
- The quality.
- The doctor’s experience.
- The reputation of the medical center.
- The areas to be injected and the number of injections you need.
Why Work with US?
As Cayra Clinic, we offer top quality materials applied by best professionals. Also in our clinics in Istanbul and Antalya, one injection costs about 280 €.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is filler cheaper in Turkey?
Yes, filler sessions in Turkey cost half of the prices in EU countries.
Can you travel after having fillers in Turkey?
Yes, you can travel after having fillers.
How many days after having fillers in Turkey Can you fly?
Practitioners recommend waiting 24-48 hours.
What age can you start getting fillers in Turkey?
Patients in their mid to late 20s and early 30s generally choose to have fillers.
Where can I stay while waiting to have fillers in Turkey?
You can stay in our five-star hotels. We will book your room for you before you come to Turkey.
Are there health risks with having fillers in Turkey?
Side effects may include: Pain, swelling at the injection site. Also headache or flu-like symptoms.
Do doctors speak English in Turkey?
Most doctors in Turkey speak English or have an assistant to help communicate.
Are fillers in Turkey cancerous?
As long as you work with professionals who use top quality material, there is no evidence that fillers cause cancer.
What are the ways of transportation in Turkey?
We pick you up from the airport with our VIP car and drive you to your hotel and then we take you to the clinic from the hotel. We also have city tours with our VIP cars included in our packages.
You can visit our blog page for more information about Strabismus Surgery.